Covid-19 Safe Working Procedure
We are back to work and open for business, most or all of our lesson time is outdoors so no problem with social distancing, if we have to go inside we have marked the floor so that chairs are 2m apart, we have hand washing facilities so good to go.
We ask that you don’t shake hands with our Trainers and please re-schedule your lesson if you have any symptoms or have been in contact with anyone that has.
Please do not attend your appointment if you or someone in your household has any of the following symptoms:
- A high temperature – this is a new high temperature where you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- A new continuous cough – coughing a lot for more than an hour or three or more coughing episodes in 24 hours
- A loss of, or change in, sense of smell of taste – a noticeable loss of smell or test or things smell and taste different to normal
Please also do not attend your appointment if any of the following apply:
- You have been contacted by NHS Test and Trace within the last 14 days and told to isolate
- You are self-isolating or quarantining for any reason, including recent travel abroad
If you are attending one of our training sites for a face to face appointment, please ensure you follow the below guidelines:
Hands – please ensure that your practice good hand hygiene, before during and after your appointment. Hand sanitiser will be available for you to use when entering and exiting our building
Face – you will be required to wear a face covering when inside our premises – You should not remove your mask until you leave the building at the end of your appointment.
Space – please ensure you practice social distancing at all times.
Thank you, Vislor Team.